I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY! I PASSED MY MALAY!
Okay,I dont know how many times I copied and pasted 'I PASSED MY MALAY!'. But I'm really happy. Because, so far, Malay is my highest. WTF, but yes. It is. Its one mark more than English.
Yes, I'm pretty upset. My essay, hah its worth using it as toilet paper. See, this shows that bitching about Crystal for your essay isnt worth it eventhough it makes you feel slightly better. Yes, that girl. What does she know? All she does is sail twice a day. And Griselda can beat her anytime any day. So much for [quote](having)enough water time for the SSS sailors. [/quote] Val predicts that she's just going to grow up and become like Tracey Tan. Great, what this world needs is just more Tracey Tan-look-alikes. Sheesh. And for that, I got three marks less than my best descriptive I've ever written. Ever.
-
-
I heard you guys had a nice time sailing with SS. Ahaha
'Mr. Lee, thats where NSC is' said The Future Captain
'That's where my boat is' said the girl who has no life
And everybody goes like this: -.-"
IF I were there, I would have said: 'Then you should just train there huh. With all you Nat Squad mates. Using your own boat. So that the school doesnt have to fork out extra money paying for you when you already have a boat of your own.'
I whatevered her today. Ahaha
SS: Hi Nurul. When are we going to collect our prize?
(thats always the case. when are we going to collect our prize)
Nurul: I dont know *walk away*
SS: Okay. Howcome you dint come for sailing yesterday?
Nurul: Oh, cos of my leg
SS: We had so much fun yesterday
Nurul: I suspect the others had more fun than you. Afterall, they were talking about you under your nose. Moron.
SS: *apparently, dint hear what I just said* What did you say?
Nurul: Whatever, loser *walks off*
SS: Okay, byee *waves hand vigorously like some mad asshole she already is*
Sec ones take one hour and a half just to upright a damned boat. Retards. I'm pro at uprighting boats already *inflames ego*. Everyone should know why. I really like turn turtles. Ahaha You can rest for a while before uprighting the boat. Ahaha
-
-
I'm hungry and I'm in the mood for Mango Juice and Chocolate Pudding. See ya.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home